Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's A Freakin' House!

Greetings from the Bay! After my short hiatus after graduation I am back on the illustration horse per say. I thought it would be wise to step back and try to consciously soak in what I have collected over my artistic education. Let it settle. Percolate. It felt good to see things from a distance and plan when I wanted to get back into the game. Well . . . check this out. See that small, white house on my desk in the photo above? See it? Good, cause that is the album I am working on right now. It folds out into a freakin' house with die cut windows and everything! I'm stoked be working on this project. The entire album is illustrations without a single line of type! I will post more progress shots as we move forward. YES!!! ~ followed by fist pump ~

3 comments:

Nimit Malavia said...

That's insane!! That looks soooo dope, I can't wait to see what you come up with for the illustrations!!

way to go buddy!

Carlie Russelle said...

"Home is where the 'art' is"
baahahahha

Irma Kniivila said...

I am confused but intrigued!