Friday, June 19, 2009

Youth Zoooooone





So here's a little taste of the design work I've been working on lately. This is an ad campaign I've been working on for a local youth oriented group called Youth Zone. Youth Zone is a branch of the City of Thunder Bay's Recreation & Culture Division, which organizes opportunities and events for teens over the Summer holidays. Before this campaign they did not have much of a visual identity. In a past few weeks I put together for them a festival poster, Ciniplex still screen ad and promotional program brochure. I tried to limit the amount of bulk type in efforts to keep the viewers interest with out over loading them with content; hence, using a healthy content of regular, bold, condensed, small caps, colours, etc. It's been really fun so far. There are a few more smaller Youth Zone projects I will be working on, but until then I will be working on the album cover/design for the very talented musician Jean-Paul De Roover. We're are working with some really cool technical aspects within the design process. I'm looking forward to showing you guys some progress.

2 comments:

Yuta Onoda said...

It's great to see you progress!!
So jealous that you will be working on the album cover!!!!

Simon Kim said...

wow....
SWET!!!