Saturday, May 30, 2009

Keep Movin' the Feet

Long time no post. I'm sorry to say that I haven't been very "gung-ho" in regards to producing new artwork. A little while ago I decided to take some time off to collect my thoughts -- start creating rather than reflecting what's going on around me. The City of Thunder Bay and Youth Zone contacted me to revise some of their graphic representations. The image above is a redesigned logo for Thunder Bay's Superior Youth Festival, you can see the original logo here. Next up I will be creating some newspaper ads, poster, brochure and even a still slide that will be played during the coming attractions at movie theatres. Hopefully I can get into the swing of things more sooner than later. Just waiting for that light bulb to go off.

2 comments:

Ryan Christiani said...

I am envious of the simple fact that you are working and doing stuff semi art/design related! And a coming attractions slide!! that is cool...

Nimit Malavia said...

Nice to hear your taking care of yourself bro...I'm glad to see your not worrying and just DOing!

keep it up buddy! Make mama proud!