Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monsters & Villains



With school winding down I can finally show some of the final projects that I've recently completed. This is a series of posters I created for Information Illustration class with Clair Ironside. The idea of the project was to make a poster insert for the free magazines that you receive at the movie theatres. The theme of the poster was the greatest fifty monsters and villains in the last fifty years, having one representative per year. I was really pumped to throw down some ink washes to do some portraits. I love ink so much, it's a great medium to scan into the computer . . . which I eventually did and made the entire series into photoshop brushes. I'm happy how the project turned out. The only thing I need to know is what poster is the best because I would like to screen some prints to possibly sell on my website. So please tell me what you think! I need your help!

1 comment:

Vardamir said...

love it....
i like the illustrations, three of them. but if u want me to choose, i surely choose the one with the title, epic!
keep up the good work, i admire u!