Saturday, April 25, 2009

ILLUSTRATION: The Drawcumentary


ILLUSTRATION: The Drawcumentary from Greg Dubeau on Vimeo.

I can finally say it. I finished my film . . . for the most part. I premiered it during the Sheridan Illustration Grad Show on the 23-24th in Toronto. And now I can post it on my blog for all who are interested (it's also posted on vimeo.com).

There was an incredible response by the event goers and creative community who attended the grad show. I think it was an excellent way to end off four incredible years at Sheridan. I will be producing the product further as a collectible DVD barring that I handle all the legal stuff with ease. If you are at all interested in receiving a copy please let me know. Thanks for every ones support during this project. Couldn't have done it with out your talent and generosity.

4 comments:

Bryce Huffman said...

awesome job Mr. Dubeau...i definitely wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those!

Carlie Russelle said...

love it
want one!

Bennett Slater said...

i laughed, i cried, i touched jfk's wiener.

i want one of the dvds...mega bad!

Yuta Onoda said...

amazing job Greg!!!!
100000000000000thumbs up!!!