Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Web Love





I'm new at this whole "shout out" thing, so gimme' some slack here. The Drawcumentary has been doing very well online. Because of the great turnout and showcase of talent from our most recent Sheridan Illustration Grad Show, my film has been featured on some very prevalent Illustration networks and blogs. I'm pleased to say that within a week The Drawcumentary has been viewed on Vimeo.com nearly 1,300 times and I would like to personally thank:

Makes me feel proud that I am becoming a part of such an awsome community of kind and talented people. I am currently designing the packaging for The Drawcumentary and hope to have it finalized and ready to ship within the next few weeks. So I urge all who wish to receive a copy please let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

Nimit Malavia said...

Way to go buddy! I'm glad the interweb is showing you some love for all your hard work! Truly amazing my friend

come back and visit please :D

Nimit Malavia said...

and put me down for a DVDizzle!