Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rock and Roll and Outta' Control



It's gettin' down to the wire. Only one more week of school left for the rest of my life! Slowly but surely I'm putting the finishing touches on all of my projects. I thought I would share a little taste of the film I have been working on. It's really fun. The film itself is running nearly 33 minutes right now. Almost done and ready to premier at the Grad Show.

Also, the 4th year illustration students have been working with RETHINK COMMUNICATIONS in a joint effort to promote each others work. They helped us make a fun little website for our end of year show. You can check it out here. Click on the icons to view our graduates work or click "view the work" to see a written list.

I will try to post more as soon as I get another second to collect my thoughts.

4 comments:

a n n i e said...

I had to visit your blog to watch this again. SO GOOD!!!

Dave Murray said...

peter drumming.

...neal peart?

Carlie Russelle said...

oh my god.
awesome.

Peter Yuill said...

hey broheyemmmm, trailer looks amazing, cant wait to see the movie