Saturday, February 14, 2009

Livin' The Double Life

For the past four years I have been living a double life. I am no superhero with an alter ego (but that would be pretty cool). Splitting the year between two cities is more difficult than I thought. Especially moving from the big city scene to small town living. Recently I've been reminded about how much I've missed since I have moved away from home. I've sacrificed a lot. And not too many people understand how much I have. I am almost done school and am looking for some stability. That sounds about right? Right? I don't know. I'm a big ball of confusion. The image above is a t-shirt design I did for one of my best friends birthday. We grew up together a long time ago. I'm looking forward to livin' the small town life again. True story.

No comments: