Monday, April 21, 2008

Leavin' on a Jet Plane




Graphic Design Calendar
Illustrator and PhotoShop, 300 dpi.
9" x 6"
The academic year is over. This is the last project I submitted. A four piece seasonal calendar for Graphic Design class. The theme was fun. It was met with mixed criticism. I dropped the ball on some typography rules and consistencies. I had a lot of fun doing it though. I had a minor breakthrough with some colour combinations.

It's almost time for me to return home for the Summer holidays. Before I go I will be helping to run the 4th Year Sheridan Illustration Show. The show will be on April 24-25 at the Burroughs Building on Queen St. W. It's going to be a very exciting night. Everyone should come.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Dubeau said...

i like these! i think i have a project for you this summer!