Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Givin' Back

Do you remember going to Summer Camp? I know I do. I actually just got commissioned to redesign the logo for the old Summer Camp I went to was a kid. ADVENTURER'S CAMP! The Canada Games Complex in Thunder Bay has many recreational outlets to offer youths and children alike during the Summer holidays. I was contacted by my friend Tyler to help him create a new image with a limited time span. I spent a few nights tinkering with the characters, composition ad typography. Eventually I ended up with these characters. I would like to think that I am the kid on the left, but in reality I was probably the one on the right. It was a fun little project. Adobe Illustrator was the program of choice this time. I usually don't work so animated; however, I think it benefits me to try new outlets and play the creative field. This makes me feel really excited for Summer and Summertime activities!

2 comments:

Yuta Onoda said...

haha these figures are adorable greg. It is great to see how capable your ability is. I was so amazed by your piece in the interpretive class. that one is definitely one of my favorite piece from you. keep it up!!

Kaitlyn Dubeau said...

i think you drew these characters unconsciously because the guy looks like you, im obv. the girl and adam plays tennis. so basically you've drawn another picture of us:)