Friday, August 17, 2007

I Like Endings

I finished my final day of work for the summer today. I have come to the conclusion that I like endings. A lot of people always say "I never want this to end", but really I am perfectly fine with endings. I think they bring forward the most emotion out of people. I suppose I am a sucker for climactics. Anyways, as my last project for the city, I made another version of the Riverfest Poster. This one integrated more actual themes consistant with the festival. My boss approved and now it's off to print. I dropped by the Arts Festival today and they were just closing down for the evening. It looked alright, nothing that special. If I participate next year I think I could make some good dough. Need to get my act together and start painting again. The next two weeks will be interesting, I think I'm due for a creative aneurysm.

1 comment: