Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Nine to Five

Life is busy and I find myself more tired than I usually am after an eventful day. This month has flown by and I have found that my creative outlet has been towards music instead of drawing or painting. I mess around in my sketchbook from time to time, but my larger scale projects have been limited. In the last month I have seen The White Stripes, The Golden Dogs, David Gogo, and The Jeff Healy Blues Band. Playing guitar has gone up, which I enjoy. School is approaching and I could not be more excited. It's going to be a big year from now until this time next year. I have three confirmed shows for my work, and several that I am working on. I have been thinking/working on three collections, very different from each other. Currently I am working on a personal blog space to showcase my artistic progression. I wish for it to be like James Jean's blog, http://www.processrecess.com/.

No comments: