Saturday, March 14, 2009

C-M-Y-Krazy










These are some research shots and stills from my film. I have a keen interest in black and white photography. I thought that this would be a great medium to use for my film and coinciding book which is about the making of the film. After many hours of experimentation I discovered that filming in black and white didn't suit the aesthetic that I was aiming for. The lack of colour lost a lot of the detail and definition that my camera was capturing -- so I dropped that idea from the film. However, the black and white photography is looking pretty spectacular for the book. My goal is to have the film and book ready for the Sheridan Illustration Grad Show of April 23-24. Progress is coming along very nicely and I'll be posting some video teasers in the weeks to come.

3 comments:

Carlie Russelle said...

These are gorgeous Greg

Unknown said...

who's that hunk in the top photo?

Greg Dubeau said...

I don't know who that guy is, it's kinda dark. JK! It's Dave!