Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sheridan Illustration Grad Show 2008 + Good Times






What a busy two days of walking, standing and general monkey work. It was a pretty good time though. Helping out at the fourth year grad show makes me really enthusiastic and excited for next year at Sheridan. This years show was great. Great work, great crowds, great people and great food. I brought my camera and had some friends take some pictures. I think the pictures accurately represent how the show went. All the grads seemed very happy. Here is a list of some graduates (in no particular order) who I look up to and have great respect for. Their work really rocks, take a look:

Vicki Nerino, Chris Brett, Britt Wilson, Matt Danko, Jack Shepherd, Alejandra Diaz, Josiah Gordon, Laura Caccamo, Roben Nieuwland, Pete Ryan, Paulo Carvalho, Ian Herring, Hyein Lee, Elise Trinh, Mark Cabuena

So this is my last weekend in Toronto and then I am off to the Bay for four months. I'm excited and sad at the same time. There is only one thing I need to do before I go. . . . . . . . . . ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI!

5 comments:

Ryan Christiani said...

Bring you A Game.

Ryan Christiani said...

your....

Greg Dubeau said...

Mission Accomplished

vicki said...

thanks man!
it was an amazing time, that's for sure.
i cant wait to see what you guys come up with.
keep on keepin on, and good luck!

-vicki

Nimit Malavia said...

what was the final tally...46?
Way to bring the heat, chief!!
Gonna miss you buddy, Have a fantastic time in the Bay!

come back one weekend...we will eat all that we can possibly eat...and maybe ride an elephant